Believe it or not, there's an artist inside everyone. Grab your paintbrush and come create some artwork at Wide-Awake Geek's free Art Meet-up! Bring all your own supplies and get ready to be creative.
Host: Terran Harris
Whether you're an experienced artist, a novice artist, or have never picked up a paintbrush in your life, all are welcome to come exercise their creative side. This event is free and open to members and the public alike.
Terran will be working on various paintings for Wide-Awake Geek. Follow along with Terran's painting project or work on a project of your very own, whichever suits your fancy. If painting isn't your thing, work in the medium of your choice (e.g. pen, pencil, pastel, charcoal, or anything!).
Feel free to ask for tips and advice during your art session. Terran will be happy to answer questions or to help however he can.
Supplies to bring:
• Paints (acrylic paints & craft paints are budget-friendly, dry quickly, and allow for easy brush clean-up)
• Paintbrushes (various sizes)
• Canvas (or something to paint your materpiece on)
• Easel (if you have one - tables and benches are available too)
• Palette (to mix paints on - can be a traditional palette, a paper plate, plastic lid, or anything)
• Plastic bowl (for water to clean brushes)
• Towel / paper towels (to wipe off brushes)
• Painting Clothes (wear clothes you don't mind getting paint spatter on)